Thursday, August 22, 2013

make your own makeup remover {a tutorial}





Here's a quick tutorial on how to make your own makeup remover. This is adapted from a recipe I found on Pinterest a long time ago, and since I had all the ingredients just lying around, I decided to whip it up, and I discovered that it works really well. It removes eye makeup pretty well, and it also feels really refreshing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video! Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Photo 1 - 2012-12-22

5 comments:

  1. This is really cool, I'll bet it feels and smells really good! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea!! Wow can't believe I've never heard about it.. I'll definitely be trying this out soon! Thanks for the post!

    xx Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EASY!! wow. this is something that I may have to try sometime. make-up remover can get sort of pricey. thanks for the tutorial. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, this has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but I had to tell you that I just heard a rumor that Billie Piper is going to appear on the 50th anniversary Doctor Who special after all!! I have no idea if it's true, but I'll let you know if I hear anything else!

    I don't even WATCH the show and I squealed!! :-D

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be useful. I don't wear makeup often, but every time I do I have the hardest time getting it off.

    ReplyDelete