Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Guest Posting!


Hi everyone! Just popping in to let you know that I guest posted over at Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe today! She's doing a Lord of the Rings themed month of posts, and there have been SO many neat posts thus far! Actually, her whole blog is very awesome...so if you don't follow her already, be sure to check it out!

I posted about a little felt Frodo that I stitched up as a gift for my cousin...I'm pretty much in love with how he turned out! I'm awfully tempted to keep him.(;

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! The felt Frodo you made is absolutely adorable! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute! You did an amazing job! Aw, he's adorable!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There,
    I have just been having a ook around your website and have fallen in love with it! I think you may like my little etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LobleyCottage
    I hope you enjoy having a look around!
    Love,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete