Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{What I love Wednesday} #1


Hi everyone,

I may or may not have mentioned it, but some big changes are going to be happening on my blog. I'm kicking myself back into shape (physically, mentally, and creatively), and it's time for my blog to get in shape too! So I'm going to be doing a couple of different posts each week -- my crafts, inspiration posts like this one, book and movie reviews, etc. I'm excited for this, and I hope you are too! If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments.

And now, without further ado, welcome to the first edition of "What I Love Wednesday"!



First, I'm loving these hair tutorials by Lilith Moon -- she shows how to make beautiful, seemingly complex hairstyles in an easy way. Here's one of my recent favorites:



I'm also loving this tutorial for magazine art from Strawberry Chic:



Another one of my favorite things right now is fancy nail art, like glitter nails and marbled nails. Sooo pretty!


This one is by Lyndar the Merciless -- I love that glitter at the bottom! It also looks nice on the tips of the nails.


This one is from Love Maegan -- I love how simple it is, with that eye-catching bit of glitter.


And this one is by Keiko Lynn. It's probably my favorite -- I tried it out and it turned out so pretty! It's really easy, too, though a bit time-consuming.

And last, but certainly not least, I'm loving sweaters, chunky or more delicate for Fall and Winter. The past few times I've gone shopping I've gone straight to the sweaters...and now my drawers are stuffed with them (literally!). Here are some of my favorites:


Image from here.


Image from here.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this first post of What I Love Wednesday! I know I had fun making it!


3 comments:

  1. Neat! Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao, interesting stuff :) keep sharing more cool posts! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "What I love Wednesday!" I'm now excited for next wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete