Friday, August 5, 2011

Vacation Photos

Hi everyone,

Well, that science test breezed by and I finished early, which is supposed to be a good sign, though it can be bad -- it either means that you know the answers or that you don't know anything and are just rushing through it. Since I reviewed my answers carefully, I feel pretty good about it. Next comes the test I'm dreading the most -- math. I've been brushing up on my skills, though, so it should be fine.(:

Anyway, I thought I'd share a collage of photos I took from my last vacation. It was gray and drizzly, but we still managed to have a great time, and I always love riding the ferry! There was a man feeding Cheetos to the seagulls, who would actually come and grab them out of his hands! I had never seen them so close and never realized how BIG they are...at least 4 times the size of our ring-necked dove.

The other pictures are from a hike that we took (it started to rain about halfway along the trail, so we had to walk all the way back in the drizzle...of course, we had no umbrellas or hoods!).



I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of my trip!(:

Have a lovely day!

~Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment