Thursday, July 29, 2010

Headbands~!

I simply had to show off all the headbands I've been making this past week. They're absolutely adorable, and very quick and easy to make (unless you're like me and burn all your fingers with hot glue). I think each one took me about an hour or so to make, depending on what I was doing with them. After I made the first one, I started coming up with different flower-making techniques. My favorite (and actually, the easiest) is what I did for the brown flowers. It looks more realistic, in my opinion.
Now, here they are (please excuse my inability at photography):



This is my first one...and believe me, it looks it.



And here's the second! I really love the color combo for this one. This is the one that I'll be doing the tutorial on (I'll probably be posting that tomorrow).



This is my third, and favorite. I love the vintage look it has. ^^



And I needed a brown headband, anyway. The brown lace is really cute on this one.

And there they are!
I'm linking this post at Tea Rose Home. There are so many other great ideas there as well!





~Vicki

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the upcycling. www.thetshirtdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vicki dear,i like your wonderful headbands.very nice,photography is also nice.keep it up.check my blog for a ribbon flower tutorial...hope you remember that headband...

    http://creativemind-zeshuregi.blogspot.com/2010/07/ribbon-flower-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a nice job! Thank you for linking to my party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki! You won my giveaway! Congrats! Please send your address to therajoyce (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll get your package out to you right away!

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete