Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well...

It's been a crazy past few days - I'm busy with schoolwork, friends, getting bruised up playing volleyball, and plenty of crafting. I have a new tutorial for you, but am too lazy to put it up yet...but I promise I will before the weekend. ;D I'm completely addicted to making headbands right now, and they've turned out so well I'm considering selling them. At least making them as gifts. I love how easy they are to make, and I'm sure you will too. It's a fun and easy way to be creative, not to mention cheap.
I've also made some upcycled artwork that I'm excited to share with you! (I would have taken a picture...but it's still drying and looks it.) I'm very into silhouettes and torn phone book pages. And so are other people, apparently. It's an interesting look.

Anyway, as soon as I get the chance, I shall post pictures of my creative efforts. ;)

~Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment