Friday, May 22, 2015

jamberry nail wraps review


A while back, my good friend Sarabeth asked me if I'd be interested in reviewing a sample of Jamberry nail wraps. I was excited, because I had heard a lot of good things about Jamberry, and I've been wanting to give them a try for quite a long time.


I love the design on these--they're simple and kinda understated, but still so fun. And I definitely think Jamberry is worth a try. I wish that I'd had someone help me with applying the wraps initially, since I did a somewhat sloppy job, but I think they turned out looking pretty good. The one thing that I had been worried about is whether or not they would stay adhered to my "dragon claw"--when I injured my finger as a child, it became slightly deformed, and the nail is a weird shape. And I did have some trouble getting the nail wrap to stay on that particular finger, though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with my method of application or not. Regardless, that is a unique problem. I didn't have any trouble with the wraps on my other fingers, and I loved how they turned out. :)

In any case, Jamberry wraps are cute, inexpensive, and long-lasting. I would definitely recommend checking out Sarabeth's website (and her lovely blog!), to see if there's any you love. These are some of my favorites!  

6 comments:

  1. So cute, and your beautiful hands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool, I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try these! I got one little sample and it was really cute but only big enough for my pinky nail maybe, need to spring for a full set soon!
    xo hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is such a cute idea! Looks a lot easier than spending ages painting your nails and waiting for them to dry. I'll have to give these a try!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like a great idea! I'm terrible at painting my nails - they are always a streaky mess that starts chipping off the very next day. I think I'll give these a go!

    ReplyDelete