Monday, February 21, 2011

Slightly Belated Outfit Post 2/2

Hello again,

Here is my final outfit post. I really love this outfit because it's comfy and cute, and because I made the vest myself.(:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isn't it sweet? It was meant to be a tank top, but somehow I made it waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too small....so it became a sweet little vest for layering. It was very simple to make, and turned out super cute, don't you think?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Outfit details:

Gray top - Ross
Necklace - a fair I went to last fall
Vest - made by me
Pants - same as yesterday's post - GLO c/o Fred Meyers

I've had so much fun doing this over the past week! I think it may mean doing a weekly outfit post...what do you think?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment