Monday, February 21, 2011

Slightly Belated Outfit Post 1/2

Hello Everyone,

I've really enjoyed looking at all the great outfits from last week. It was so much fun! I meant to do it every day, but then I got sick, and so I never took any more pictures and I didn't post the ones I did take. But better late than never, right?

This is the outfit I wore on Wednesday. I'm calling it my choir practice outfit.(:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One of the songs we're working on in choir right now is Heinrich Schutz's "The Seven Words of Christ." My friend and I have been assigned the alto solo, which is the first solo I've ever done! It makes me excited and nervous at the same time.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We're also working on sections from Handel's Messiah for Good Friday and Easter. This work is so inspirational..it makes me want to sing out.(:

Outfit Details:

Tank top with necklace - Goodwill
White shirt - Old Navy
Green Pants - Fred Meyers (The brand is GLO)
And although you can't see them in the photo....German combat boots c/o my mom.


1 comment:

  1. These images seem to take a while to load...I hope you aren't having the same problem!

    ReplyDelete