Thursday, June 18, 2015

hidden among the rock roses


//blouse: target / skirt: thrifted / tights: topshop / shoes: charlotte russe / necklace: gift from josh//

Yay for new outfit posts! It's been so long since I've taken outfit photos...I went through almost a month-long period after finishing my classes where I just felt completely unmotivated to do more than read, play video games, and binge watch Parks and Recreations. Then last week, three things happened. First, I noticed the multitude of gorgeous pink rock roses on the bush outside my window and thought, "I have to take pictures with those." Second, I got strep throat and was forced to continue my habits of nothingness, which quickly made me irritable. Third, I finished Parks and Rec and ran out of TV shows to laze around and binge. I finally felt motivated to do things. 

So I took blog photos of the outfit I was wearing that day and then proceeded to deep-clean my room. Now I'm excited to get to work on bunches of projects, like those sundresses I've been designing in my head for the past few months, and diving head-first into wedding planning (Goodness, this is really happening!).

Anyways...on to the outfit. This is probably the last time you'll see me in tights for the next few months, as it is definitely warming up here in the pacific northwest. Even when I wore these on Wednesday, it was slightly too warm. These quirky tights are so perfect for spring, though! And I am loving them with this denim skirt that I rediscovered recently. :) 

Talk to ya'll soon! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that delicate white shirt!
    -Margaret
    www.tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so those tights are super cute and fun and all that jazz

    ReplyDelete
  3. White T-shirt is cute. But over all, it's cute and simple. :) http://www.consumeressentials.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thousands of new evening dresses, modern wedding dresses, cheap wedding dresses and more on sale at are waiting for you to buy, click now and buy your stunning dresses,beautydress short designer wedding dresses reviews high quality, fast delivery!beautydress how to rent a wedding dress reviews

    ReplyDelete