Friday, December 19, 2014

Walking Through Co. {review}

//t-shirt: c/o walking through co. / cardigan: h&m / jeans: forever21 / booties: thrifted / necklace: gift from Josh//

Hey guys! Again...it's been over a month since I blogged. At the time of my last outfit post, I had prepared a whole bunch of posts to go up, including some vacation, sewing, outfit, and lifestyle-type posts, but pretty quickly after that, life got stressful again, things happened, and I just didn't feel like blogging. But life has gotten (mostly) back to normal, I've finished my class (yay!), it's almost Christmas (yay!), and Josh and I are coming up on our first anniversary of dating (also super exciting. It's hard to believe it's already been a year!).

And I don't really want to make promises, since I feel I've made this same spiel a lot this year, but I'm really hoping to get this blog up and going again. I've got a new design in the works that I started working on in October, and I've still got all those posts (including a pumpkin patch post, haha. Let me know if you guys are still interested in something like that!) saved up. 

Anyway...a little while ago I was contacted by a new company called "Walking Through Co." that puts out t-shirts with Christian-themed designs, asking if I'd like to review one of their shirts. I chose to review this one, which is pretty simple with its black heart with a cross in the center. It's exactly my style of late, as I've been obsessed with incorporating lots of gray into my outfits. I know I talked about this in a post from this summer, but I just love gray. It just seems like a warm, comforting color to me, which may sound crazy, but...haha. Anyway, the shirt came really quickly after I sent them my info (and the gal I worked with was always super sweet), and I'm kinda in love with it. It's super soft and comfy, and I really like the slouchy fit. I've washed it once now and it's held up well. The design actually softened a bit, which I am ok with. I paired it with my crazy new high-low cardigan from H&M (which I got after watching the first Xmen...I told my boyfriend I wanted a long, hooded jacket like Rogue's...then I found this), high-waisted skinnies, and thrifted booties to complete the look. 

I'm really happy with this tee and I do recommend checking out the Walking Through Co. Their shirts are a bit on the pricey side, but are good quality and cute designs. 

Have a great day, guys, and I'll talk to you soon. :)

5 comments:

  1. Old posts are still welcome....I'll probably be posting some old pictures as well over my Christmas break as I have more time now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one would love to read your old posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy about this outfit, Vicki!! I agree, gray is a great color on you, and I'm loving the long sweater silhouette. And I love, love, love the boots - I'd love to find a pair!

    I hope that you and your family had a peaceful, relaxing, non-stressful, non-crazy Christmas together, and that you're getting plenty of rest and refreshment for the new year. I do hope life allows you to blog more often this year, because I've missed you. :-) And congratulations to you and Josh on celebrating a year together, too - that's so exciting!

    Hugs and blessings, my friend! Merry Christmas!!

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! It is cute and comfortable looking.

    Life seems to happen more often then we are ready for. But all your past posts sound fun, you should post them.

    ReplyDelete