Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For the Love of Bangles...

So a couple weeks ago, when I was completely sick of college and homework, I sat down in-between classes, pulled out my beads, and had a party with stringing them together to make fun, eclectic bracelets. I made a bunch that day, and may I say, beading is a GREAT stress-reliever....just sitting there and putting together beads that look pretty, and really, with these, anything goes, which is why I love them so much!(:

Sooooooo....wanna see what I came up with?(:



Blue is my favorite color. Truly. I love all the different shades it can come in. If I could I would only wear blue every day for the rest of my life. That's how much I love it. So of course, I have to have lots of blue bracelets! I really love these two...they're very feminine and romantic, and are just perfect for dressing up a t-shirt.



Usually, I don't wear much pink. But I must admit, these bracelets (well, I guess one is more of a purple) make me want to wear more or it. ^^



These ones I made for my friend's birthday gift. I am loving the bright, sunshine-y color of yellow right now, so I was tempted to keep those two to myself, and I figured that with the blue she could mix and match them to suit her style. Nice, versatile bracelets, and very pretty.

Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to lately!(:

Have a lovely day!

~Vicki

1 comment:

  1. you did great job girl..i love the cute beads..its always nice to play with beads for relaxation of mind :)
    all these bracelets can wear together & single too..lots of variation..nice post

    ReplyDelete