Monday, November 22, 2010

Post #50! & Blog Makeover

Hi, everyone! It's been awhile since I last posted, almost a month! But I promise that I have some cool stuff coming up. I just finished downloading all my photos, so be prepared for at least a couple posts in the next few days.

First things first, what do you think of the new blog? I really love how simple and clean it is. I had it made over by Paige of Simply Handmade by Paige, and I think she did a really great job. She has a great blog, with lots of sweet tutorials -

Like these:



Ruffle Dress


Very cute, right? =)

Paige also has a very sweet etsy shop called Pink Lemonade, where she sells some of her creations. My favorites include:

This headband:


& this bib necklace


Definitely check out her blog and shop. You're guaranteed to find something you love.



(All photos from Simply Handmade by Paige and Pink Lemonade)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me!! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete