Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Blogaversary to Me....

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it, but it seems that I have now been blogging for exactly one year today! In some ways, it feels like I've been blogging for years, but in others, it seems like just yesterday.(: and now my blog is one year old!

Now...that is an occasion to celebrate. And what am I doing? I'm going to do a post a day for the rest of the week until I reach my 100th post, which is another major milestone.(: There will be tutorials and then a few projects that I've been meaning to show off for ages now, but haven't. I thought of doing it all in one day, but then thought that it might be too much, so I'm doing it over the rest of the week, which is also a bit more relaxing for me. Also -- if there's anything you want to see, or see more of, on my blog...say more outfit posts, more tutorials, you name it, let me know, and I'll get to work on it! So post a comment (I do love them, and I read every single one), detailing what YOU want to see on my blog.

And, since it's summer, and the sun is actually out after a long winter, bringing with it bright and colorful blossoms, I thought I'd do a mini outfit post in one of my refashioned tops, along with some of my earlier flower pictures of the season...(:













And I always like to remember this poem...

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

-Cecil F. Alexander



Soooo...let the party begin! I hope you have as much fun reading my posts as I do writing them....and thanks so much to all of my super followers!

Have a great day, and remember to comment with any suggestions you might have.(:

~Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl, congrats a ton for completing one year over blogsphere..we love your writing, your posts, your tutorials..so we need many more years..so stay tuned with us..& complete your 100 & 1000 onward soon :)
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete